Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Perfect place for the ones who desired to shape the career in various fields and be a 360 deg employee.

Jun 10, 2021 - Deputy Manager, Quality in Vadodara
    Business Outlook

Pros

career growth opportunities, Ethics & Values, Brand Image

Cons

Workload management & Evaluation process

Be the first to find this review helpful

Schneider Electric Response

Assistant Manager - Employer Branding

Thank You for your review. Glad to learn that you find Schneider the perfect employer to foster your all-round development. Our disruptive platform - Open Talent Market, powered by AI is designed to boost your career growth by providing you access to internal job opportunities across the globe. Indeed, our core values form the guiding principles of everything that we do and stand buttressed by our EVP promise. Further, we always strive to maintain our culture of open dialogue and transparency among our employees; ensuring nothing gets in the way of them doing so. “Acting like owners” is one of our core values, where employees are empowered to own their work and take charge of their actions. This breeds innovation, trust and fosters a healthy work life balance.

1. 5.0
    KEY NOT FOUND: jobLine.temporary-former

Good place

Jul 20, 2021 - Anonymous Temporary Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pretty good place to work at, nice people

Cons

Nothing that is too bad

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Overall Good, Easy to get lost in the shuffle

Jul 6, 2021 - Human Resources Specialist in Franklin, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits and a flexible schedule

Cons

It is a global company (French owned) so there is a lack of understanding at the local/regional level. A lot of times it feels as though employees in the US have to make up for economic issues going on in other parts of the world. Since it is easier to terminate people in the US based on our employment laws, we generally have a RIF once a year, even if the US is having a strong year. It is a very large company so you can feel overwhelmed with all the different business units and red tape to get work done. It is frustrating that you can clearly see solutions to the issues facing employees and customers, but unable to solve said issues due to the systems, red tape and approvals.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Schneider Electric.