Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Very best company to work

Jun 12, 2021 - Applications Engineer in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

most ethical company and lots of opportunity to grow if you get good manager

Cons

No work life Ballance in some team

Be the first to find this review helpful

Schneider Electric Response

Assistant Manager - Employer Branding

Thank you for the note. We are glad to hear that our ethical approach to doing business is something you appreciate. Indeed, we have been recognized by Ethisphere for ethics consistently, in the past. Our employee policies are drawn up to ensure that our employees free up their valuable energy and time, thus maintaining a healthy personal-professional life balance. Lastly, we encourage a transparent and open culture at Schneider Electric, and this reflects through the expectations that we set from our leaders. Trust is our fuel, and empowerment is our engine, when they combine together, they set us ablaze on the path towards collaborative growth!

1. 5.0
    KEY NOT FOUND: jobLine.temporary-former

Good place

Jul 20, 2021 - Anonymous Temporary Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pretty good place to work at, nice people

Cons

Nothing that is too bad

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Overall Good, Easy to get lost in the shuffle

Jul 6, 2021 - Human Resources Specialist in Franklin, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits and a flexible schedule

Cons

It is a global company (French owned) so there is a lack of understanding at the local/regional level. A lot of times it feels as though employees in the US have to make up for economic issues going on in other parts of the world. Since it is easier to terminate people in the US based on our employment laws, we generally have a RIF once a year, even if the US is having a strong year. It is a very large company so you can feel overwhelmed with all the different business units and red tape to get work done. It is frustrating that you can clearly see solutions to the issues facing employees and customers, but unable to solve said issues due to the systems, red tape and approvals.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Schneider Electric.