Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 3 years

A company that cares

Oct 15, 2020 - Manager in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people - this is always one of the things people say, but here it's really true. I stay because I learn every day and thrive being able to work with smart people. Also - The way the managers and leadership have handled reaction to COVID has been amazing. Small company feel - you are more than just a number.

Cons

Now that we have grown to be a larger company, could do a better job at establishing processes.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent Management

Sep 22, 2021 - Senior Support Engineer in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

As a Neurodiverse person I have struggled for years to find a job that didn't try to press me into methods and procedures of work that just don't work for me. This is my first time since ~2015 that I've had management that made the effort to understand me as an individual, how I best operate, and then was able to help me be as productive for the team as possible. With my credentials I could leave tomorrow for a different job but I choose to stay because of mgmt. I've had at least two other coworkers confide in me that they've turned down higher paying jobs to stay at ScienceLogic. As a side note, I've also never worked in tech support where engineering made itself so available to support to help out with customer issues.

Cons

We're by no means perfect. There's some cross departmental issues that need to be hammered out as we continue to grow out of the startup phase. But those are actively worked on and reported back to the team. Cons are the otherwise standard for tech support which are honestly necessary evils: 1. On call shifts 2. Weekend work 3. Frustrated customers 4. Phone shifts

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Like a family

Sep 2, 2021 - Senior Sales Engineer in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Cutting Edge, fast paced and growing

Cons

Processes need to catch up to the growth

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about ScienceLogic.