Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

I would join them again if it was possible.

May 28, 2020 - Head of Mobile in Bangkok
    Business Outlook

Pros

Relative small company give you the opportunity to be all over the place and learn and be part of every single step in development. Very friendly coworkers and high level of loyalty and team feeling a great place to work at!

Cons

It's been a while since I was there and many things have change, but the benefits and compensation could be slightly better.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

CEO

Great to hear that you would come back. We have an open door policy, and always invite back our loyal ex colleagues to come back once ready. For compensation, we are improving this every year to ensure we are providing a competitive package for our team. Thank you for your kind feedback, and I hope our path will cross again!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 4.0
    Current Intern

Comes to look at others' reviews

Jun 5, 2021 - Digital Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

internship position available for internship program

Cons

not enough informations in needed for student

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

CEO

Thank you for your review, and please help bring up any concerns with your manager to ensure that we can give you there required support and attention during your internship.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Overall good company

Feb 7, 2021 - Android Tech Lead in Bangkok
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company provides a good atmosphere of work, mixing talented people from all over the world. The management is good, and here to make people grow in their career. Extra activities like meetups, events, and team building events are great and well organized. When all company was practicing lay off during uncertain period of Covid, the company just stop hiring for about two months, without any lay off.

Cons

Project management is sometimes a little bit messy, even if I was able to see the first results in the process of becoming better on this point when I left.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Talent Acquisition

Thank you very much for your review! For the things that you suggest for improvement, we will take this up to the discussion and see how we can improve it!

Discover more reviews about Seven Peaks Software.