Employee Review

1. 4.0
    Current Intern

Comes to look at others' reviews

Jun 5, 2021 - Digital Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

internship position available for internship program

Cons

not enough informations in needed for student

Continue reading

CEO

Thank you for your review, and please help bring up any concerns with your manager to ensure that we can give you there required support and attention during your internship.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Overall good company

Feb 7, 2021 - Android Tech Lead in Bangkok
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company provides a good atmosphere of work, mixing talented people from all over the world. The management is good, and here to make people grow in their career. Extra activities like meetups, events, and team building events are great and well organized. When all company was practicing lay off during uncertain period of Covid, the company just stop hiring for about two months, without any lay off.

Cons

Project management is sometimes a little bit messy, even if I was able to see the first results in the process of becoming better on this point when I left.

Talent Acquisition

Thank you very much for your review! For the things that you suggest for improvement, we will take this up to the discussion and see how we can improve it!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Ongoing learning in an international company

Feb 15, 2021 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

It’s more than just a job, you are like a big family working on really interesting projects. Fun and dynamic workplace.

Cons

No significant cons to add for now.

CEO

Thank you for your feedback! Great to hear your happy working here, and that you like the culture and environment!

Discover more reviews about Seven Peaks Software.