1. "Great Company!"

4.0
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in London, England

I have been working at Skyscanner full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great learning culture, autonomy and help from Senior leadership team.

Cons

Can be more transparent on future plans

"Unique Culture, great people, amazing technology and product."

5.0
    Current Employee - Principal Engineer

I have been working at Skyscanner full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This is the best company I've worked in my career, the culture is extremely good, everyone lives and breathe the values. It's the only company I know that really put the customer first at the heart of decisions, even if the decision could hurt profit, it's all about the traveler experience. Lot of great technology and big scale systems, which is a dream for Engineers. Genuine opportunity to make an impact in the world via changing Travel. Great offices. Fail forward culture. I keep learning like the first day and that is priceless for me, a lot of smart people to learn from. Strong people focus.

Cons

I can't see any, I guess that is very fast paced, but it is an Industry characteristic.

"Terrible situation in some squads"

1.0
    Former Employee - Software Engineer
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Skyscanner full-time for less than a year

Pros

People have lots of potential. Work from home. Decent comps and benefits.

Cons

Squads are tiny dreadful feuds ruled with an iron fist by manipulative masters and their minions. Lying and bulling is the norm. Colleagues are thrown one against the other by means of lies and false promises. Working in some of them is unbearable.

Continue reading

Skyscanner Response

Skyscanner

Skyscanner’s Dignity at Work policy emphasises treating all of our employees with dignity, fairness, and respect. Creating and sustaining an inclusive environment is always in the forefront of our minds. We’re keen to effect positive change and would appreciate you reaching out directly to someone that you are comfortable with internally, so that we can have the opportunity to help with your concerns. Additionally, the People Team will treat all discussions confidentially.

Discover more reviews about Skyscanner.