SmartTalent - Hr business partner | Glassdoor.co.in
Pros
  • "I am glad I connected with Smart Talent" (in 4 reviews)

• "If you need job and not picky smarttalent will help you find that job" (in 2 reviews)

Cons
  • "Typical cons that can be expected with temp work, mainly job security and issues with clients" (in 2 reviews)

• "I wouldn't really say that there are many cons" (in 2 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Hr business partner"

Former Employee - Business Partner in Kolkata
Former Employee - Business Partner in Kolkata

I worked at SmartTalent full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Self learning, self assessment, freedom to work as individual

Cons

Bad payment structure, divide and rule policy among employees

Advice to Management

Try adhering to the contract

SmartTalent Response

9 Jan 2017 – President and Managing Director

Sorry, but SmartTalent in the United States does not have any oversees connections nor operations, and that includes Kolkata India.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Best agency around"

Current Employee - Labor in Lynnwood, WA (US)
    Current Employee - Labor in Lynnwood, WA (US)

I have been working at SmartTalent full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Pays great, finds gokd jobs near you, extremely fast placement

Cons

None that I have encountered

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Talent Specialist in Kirkland, WA (US)
    Current Employee - Talent Specialist in Kirkland, WA (US)

I have been working at SmartTalent full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been working in the Kirkland branch for about 6 months now, and I can say that out of all the jobs I have had this has been the most challenging but also the most rewarding job iv had. Coming from a customer service background, Recruiting was something that i was very interested in. Before coming to SmartTalent, I was having a lot of trouble finding a company to give me a chance to get into recruiting. Most of the other places required you to have at least a few years experience recruiting for them to even consider you. SmartTalent was willing to give me a chance to learn and grow with them as a company. I have really enjoyed working with my team, we are like a little family in our office. we dont always agree on things but we all know we are there for each other and are here to make our branch succeed. We have really started growing our numbers and have started getting a monthly bonus! this has really helped me especially, and really shows that our hard work is paying off. SmartTalent also does a good job of checking in with candidates and making smart talent a fun place to work. sometimes we will hold fun little contests for employees to partake in, it really keeps people engaged and excited to work with us! I would recommend coming to SmartTalent if you are looking for work or if you are trying to fill a position for your company!

Cons

I wouldn't really say that there are many cons. Sometimes it can get a little busy and things get a little stressful.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Discover more reviews about SmartTalent.