SmarterTravel - Senior Inside Sales | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Senior Inside Sales"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at SmarterTravel full-time

Pros

Fun laid back environment with smart people.

Cons

Things are constantly changing.

SmarterTravel2018-08-20

Other Employee Reviews

"Great People, Great Perks, Great Work-Life Balance"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at SmarterTravel full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Part of the TripAdvisor family -Amazing and reputable brands: Airfarewatchdog, Oyster, SmarterTravel.com, Family Vacation Critic, Jetsetter, and What To Pack -Teams take accountability and are passionate about their work -Free lunches are served 2x a week -Sweetgreen delivery outpost on other days of week -Great office location next to TD Garden -Consistently have All Hands with transparency into how... business is going -Amazing upper management team with easy access (no closed-door policy) -Dog friendly office -Unlimited snacks -Good work environment -Stand-up desks and Balance Board rentals (to work on that core!) - Summer Fridays -Happy Hour 4pm Every Friday -Flexible work from home policy -Travel stipend that increases for each year you work -Potential for Restricted Stock Units -401k Matching Policy -Partnerships with many gyms around the city

Cons

-There was a morale issue when I first started, due to many employees moving over to the TripAdvisor side, which can be seen as a con. However, management took issues extremely seriously and have implemented ways to improve morale. -Lunch options aren't always the healthiest, but I can't really complain about a free lunch

Advice to Management

Keep being transparent, it's appreciated!

SmarterTravel2019-07-01

SmarterTravel Response

July 16, 2019Recruiting Operations Coordinator

Thank you for your positive remarks. We’re constantly striving to maintain a transparent, collaborative environment, so we’re glad that you've found that to be the case. We're also happy to hear that you enjoy the office perks! Our goal is to create a space that employees enjoy working each day as well as feel comfortable. We appreciate hearing that we’re succeeding on that mission.

2. "A true hidden gem!"

I have been working at SmarterTravel full-time

Pros

I feel truly valued here. The leadership team does an impeccable job at making sure their employees are happy and thriving. They always look for constructive feedback and create a fun working environment with perks such as free bagels, happy hours, catered lunches, etc. (not to mention you get the benefit of a smaller company but the perks of a large company with the parent being Tripadvisor). Also, Sarah... Hodkinson rules and is loved by all. You will not find a better leader out there.

Cons

Truly can’t think of one.

SmarterTravel2019-07-01

SmarterTravel Response

July 16, 2019Recruiting Operations Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. As our company continues to grow, we are appreciative of employee comments that highlight our strengths as well as areas we can improve upon. It really is our employees that make TripAdvisor a great place to work, so hearing directly from employees about how their colleagues have supported and enriched their experience is always great news.

Discover more reviews about SmarterTravel.