Sodexo - The Whole Company Is Sorry All The Way Up To Corporate | Glassdoor.co.in

"The Whole Company Is Sorry All The Way Up To Corporate"

Former Employee - Barista in Houston, TX

I worked at Sodexo full-time for less than a year

Pros

It’s just a job to have

Cons

Unorganized, Unethical, Lack of Communication, Poor Management

Advice to Management

Stop acquiring these contracts and hiring management that doesn’t have a clue about what they’re doing! Refused to work with me regarding a schedule conflict that involved changes with my children. Management decided to hire the executive chef’s wife to take my spot. What makes it even worse they expected me to train my replacement before they fired me! Who hires the replacement before even firing the current... employee!? Very unethical. I think the reason they didn’t want to work with me in the first place was because they would’ve rather accommodate the chef and his wife. Saw my position online the same day I told them about my issue which was almost two months ago. Corporate is useless as well. They told me it’s ok as long as she doesn’t report to her husband. Never heard of such nonsense in my life. They cheat you out of hours and overtime even though you’ve worked it. Management plays favoritism. That’s HR included. I will never work for this company again.

Sodexo2019-01-18
  1. "Head Projects"

I have been working at Sodexo full-time

Pros

Employee friendly organisation many job options available.

Cons

No scope for My professions type work, Majority types of maintenance work and not a project related work.

Sodexo2019-09-05
  2. "Hard worker and honest."

Current Employee - F & B Executive in Pune

I have been working at Sodexo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Looking for well good job with good package , which will grow me by facing challenge day by day and improve my skil with salary

Cons

Do with plan and perfection. Try to give best performance on project.

Advice to Management

Continue to innovate

Sodexo2019-09-05

Discover more reviews about Sodexo.