Sodexo USA - Project Manager | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Project Manager"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Sodexo USA full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good benefits, 4 weeks PTO all in, accrued sick leave, health/dental/vision. Nice people, minimal micro-management. Safety culture is very strong. Great inclusion/diversity classes for new managers.

Cons

Silo mentality, somewhat constrained in terms of job opportunities. Limited room for growth once you reach a certain point. Top down interaction nonexistent. They have good programs in place for mentoring/growth, but I haven't really seen them implemented. Annual review process is a bit of a joke, really poor layout, and doesn't pertain to everyone's job responsibilities... It's more complicated and cumbersome than necessary. Work from home and flexible work schedule not an option in my capacity.

Continue reading
    Sodexo USA2018-10-04
  1. "Great company, great pay even for entry, not a lot of pay growth for hourly, but skill will turn you salary."

Former Employee - Cook I in Camp Pendleton, CA
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Sodexo USA full-time

Pros

Benefits, pay, hours and safety bonuses, management was personable at my chow hall. Sodexo/USMC Culinary Competitions (w/ US Govt. Contract). Paid every week. Safety bonuses (may be per contract). Overtime (after 40 hours) is x1.5 for 8 hours (40-48 hrs.), then after 49+ hours its Doubletime. Wonderful OT hours at some busy locations. 60 hours a week average. Work-family, everyone enjoys their job and one another. Company has forgiveness policy on substance abuse, gambling addictions, etc. if informed of before action is required by them; if you inform them early you qualify for paid treatment options, PTO, etc.

Cons

Locations that are extra busy (chow halls, prisons, etc.) will overwork their cooks and not properly continue training after assigning new tasks to inexperienced workers. Hourly Payrate is high for Entry to Intermediate experience cooks; payrate is in comparison very low for Experienced cooks, especially with the responsibility. This is only for hourly positions, transitioning to salary position after building experience is a smart move.

Continue reading
    Sodexo USA2020-04-02
  2. "Great people they put you first no matter what"

Current Employee - Food Service Worker in Lynchburg, VA
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Sodexo USA full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good pay. Great management. They are very excited to work with you no matter the issues.

Cons

Some leads are bossy and rude. Most people are loud and non-christian

Sodexo USA2020-04-01

Discover more reviews about Sodexo USA.