Sodexo USA - The worst company to work for!! | Glassdoor.co.in

"The worst company to work for!!"

Former Employee - Cashier/Barista in Manchester, NH

I worked at Sodexo USA full-time for less than a year

Pros

Really isn't any you are thrown into it and before you're even comfortable learning things they have you training. I see why the turn over rate is so high with this company. Tell you they have help when you explain your situation which is a SAFETY risk. Only pros are some of the coworkers. They need to treat front end help way better. As well as communicate

Cons

Holding onto checks after made aware of a unhealthy living situation and had no choice but to leave back home. Ask for help at this company they laugh or make matters worse. Don't work for them everybody quits for a reason!! Don't be like me travel 3hrs from home to get your own paycheck same day it's dropped there. Have conversations with multiple employees on your way into state and it's gone when you show up.... They keep people who are on drugs/drama working for them. Everyday you walk into work you can cut the tension with a knife!!! [Pay date Oct 4. It's the 11th I'm stranded in another state waiting for my hard earned money!]

Advice to Management

It's hopeless trying to even dealing with these people. I've been the only reaching out being patient stranded in another state just to keep being pulled on and lied to. Do NOT work for them causes more harm then good. My first intention was finding a long term stable job. I was fooled and disgusted how they treat me.

Sodexo USA2018-10-11
  1. "i like it alot"

Current Employee - Supervisor in Little Rock, AR

I have been working at Sodexo USA full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

its great to work here

Cons

on our feet too much

Advice to Management

help out some

Sodexo USA2019-10-14

"Lunch lady"

Current Employee - Lunch Lady in Cinnaminson, NJ

I have been working at Sodexo USA part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Unemployment in summer, kids school schedule , 14 paid days off, uniform allowance

Cons

Rarely good coverage when someone is out, micro managed,

Advice to Management

Get a full time sub

Sodexo USA2019-10-02

Discover more reviews about Sodexo USA.