1. "A passionate and dedicated team"

5.0
    Current Employee - Sales Support in Plymouth, England

I have been working at Sponge full-time for less than a year

Pros

A friendly and outgoing team , who really care about advancing your skills. With flexible hours and the opportunity to work from home, this creates a great work/life balance.

Cons

The location of the office is surrounded by heavy traffic most days, so this often affects the hours I choose to work.

Other Employee Reviews

1. COVID-19

"A wonderful experience to date!"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Sales/Account Management in Plymouth, England

I have been working at Sponge full-time for less than a year

Pros

Starting a new job during lockdown was an interesting experience (!) but Sponge have made it as painless as possible. I have been given all the tools needed for success and everyone is extremely helpful and welcoming. Although I have yet to set foot in the office I already feel part of the team and my work is frequently recognised. My manager is absolutely fantastic - we have very open communication and she has already added so much value to my existing sales/account management skillset. She gives me regular feedback and we have weekly touchpoints which are very helpful. Sponge is a company that is going from strength to strength and I am confident there will be room for me to progress quicker than in other organisations in the area.

Cons

I genuinely cannot think of many downsides to working for Sponge other than the benefits package could have more in the way of holiday entitlement.

Continue reading
  2. "Great place to learn and grow"

4.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion

I have been working at Sponge full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Culture Opprtunities to develop and progress Outcome focused Creative at its core Good people - that I would associate with outside fo work

Cons

Communication of change Sometimes too fast - but seeing a real improvement in addressing this

Discover more reviews about Sponge.