Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Poor work enviornment

Nov 24, 2021 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent benefit package, good people working there, pay is fair

Cons

Toxic work enviroment, poor internal communication, focus is on lining a few ppls pockets and very little concern for the employees. Hard work with minimal to no real support.

Continue reading

Director, Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your feedback, we take all feedback seriously. If you have thoughts on how we can communicate more effectively please feel free to reach out to me directly at kvaliente@sbcos.com) if you would like to share more of your perspective. We strive to instill our values of Service, dedication to people and hotels with the ultimate goal to provide a good work environment for all and while we are not always perfect we will work harder to ensure our leaders and teams do better.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great work environment

Aug 25, 2021 - Bartender in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great work environment. - Coworkers were incredible. Made some life-long friends here. - Lots of opportunities for growth

Cons

Not anything I can think of. Bummed to have lost my job due to the pandemic.

Director, Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your feedback, we are happy to hear that your experience was good and hope that you will have interest in another open opportunity in the future and can rejoin the company if the right opportunity presents itself.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Growth Opportunity

Aug 16, 2021 - Vice President of Revenue Management in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company growth allows for a career path and development opportunities for any position in the industry. Promotion of internal team members is always a priority.

Cons

Stretched a little thin during the pandemic, but that’s not unexpected or unique to this company, and they are bending over backwards to staff up again, but facing a labor shortage in the industry.

Director, Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you sharing it and doing our best to gain some momentum soon with hiring great talent.

Discover more reviews about Stonebridge Companies.