"A Company That Cares"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Sutherland full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

-Pay for performance -Competitive pay -Engaging environment -Employee morale pulse checks -Ongoing leadership development -Diverse workforce and leadership -Annual performance reviews -Global opportunities -Cafe on site -Gym on site -Unique incentives based on clients supported -Approachable and engaging leadership -Clean and safe environment

Cons

Performance expectations but, the compensation and advancement opportunities are well worth it.

Continue reading

October 10, 2019Sutherland Experience Team

Hi there! We are thrilled to read this review and thank you for taking the time to share! As a global company, Sutherland indeed has a diverse workforce and an inclusive work culture, and provides our employees with opportunities to gain invaluable experience and grow professionally. Thanks again for this positive review! Have a wonderful day!

1. "Growth opportunities!"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Sutherland full-time

Pros

Sutherland has been able to flex during a tough year and transition employees to a work at home capacity and quickly flex to the changing needs of employees based on a new work at home lifestyle. Sutherland’s communication with all employees is wonderful and not just explaining what is changing but also the why behind the change

Cons

None that I can think of

May 11, 2021Sutherland Experience Team

Hi there, and thank you for this 5-star review! As an employee-first company, Sutherland takes the health and safety of our employees seriously, especially during these challenging times. In fact, we aim to maintain a positive work experience for all our employees, whether they are working at one of our global locations or working from the comfort of home. Thanks again for your feedback, and hope you have a great day!

2. "Future-Proofed, Resilient, Solid - Yet Nimble - Digital Transformation Company"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Vice President Brand Marketing in Glen Ridge, NJ

I have been working at Sutherland full-time for more than a year

Pros

Stable company with entrepreneurial flare. Great combination of diversity, respectful and inspiring leadership, inclusive culture which enables innovation and free-thinking. Poised to grow fast with AI & Analytics and new services that promote revenue growth for clients. Solid foundation in what matters most: exceptional customer/employee care and human-centered design.

Cons

The same things that make the company a top choice for some people, may be a turnoff for others. Most of us work from home. I enjoy that now, but some might not. There is a start-up culture, in many ways. I happen to love that... but if you're looking for a place to park, look elsewhere. Sutherland expects everyone to bring their A-game... with a commitment to our clients and our people... every single day.

May 11, 2021Sutherland Experience Team

Hi there! Thank you for this phenomenal feedback! We indeed aim to blend our knowledgeable leaders, diverse workforce and inclusive culture to provide invaluable experiences for our clients, their customers and our employees. In fact, this combination allows us to help to create great experiences for our folks while positively impacting the communities in which we operate. Thank you again for this stellar review, and hope you have an amazing day!

Discover more reviews about Sutherland.