1. "Worst company"

1.0
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Bangalore

I have been working at TASC Outsourcing full-time

Pros

It was a good company until last year under a good leadership managing the team. There was something to learn at the end of the day. We lost that after the person left the company. God save the company!

Cons

There is nothing positive about the organisation. SO much negative on the floor that it sucks coming to office

Continue reading

TASC Outsourcing Response

November 20, 2016Head HR

Dear Employee Thank you and we are sorry you are having such a negative experience on the floor. The senior leadership including, the Head of HR and the CEO were in Bangalore Centre and I hope you were part of that extensive discussion on employee satisfaction survey feedback which showed our extreme efforts to make TASC a better place to work. If you were there and observed the tremendous effort the management is taking in improving the engagement scores. Currently the ESAT scores are over 80% which is very good however we continue to strive towards making the working experience better. We are conducting employee focus groups, training sessions and skip levels which have been very well received by all of you. We have just concluded our annual staff event in a prestigious five star property and it showed the positive vibe and relationship among teams across functions, including recruitment. Our effective employee suggestion scheme has ensured over 80% implementation. The above actions along multiple lines suggest our strong commitment towards making TASC a great place to work. We have also institutionalized various focus groups within team to drive multi-dimensional initiatives across the centre like engagement, innovation and improvement etc. Incase you have faced any isolated incident which has caused you dissatisfaction, please feel free to reach out to HR or and I am sure you feedback will be genuinely looked at by all levels. We would like more details to help change your experience. We have a s strong whistle blower policy and email Ids which are confidential where your grievances can be addressed, the same available in our HR shared folder. Regards TASC HR

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Good place to work"

5.0
    Current Contractor - Full Stack Developer in Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi

I have been working at TASC Outsourcing for less than a year

Pros

Professional timely and quality service from the all departments.

Cons

Nothing to mention at present

2. "Worst consultancy in Bangalore.."

1.0
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Bangalore

I worked at TASC Outsourcing full-time for more than a year

Pros

Dubai is good. Bangalore office is like a school

Cons

Headmistress is there who will always keep an eye on you. Can't move from seat. Have to login by 9.40..no flexibility..if there is 1mnt delay also at the end of the month , headmistress will ask questions.. will ask money for relieving letter!!

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about TASC Outsourcing.