THE THIRD FLOOR Visualization - A Fabulous Place to Work!! | Glassdoor.co.in

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for THE THIRD FLOOR Visualization

"A Fabulous Place to Work!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I have been working at THE THIRD FLOOR Visualization full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is a company founded by artists, for artists. This creates a culture that was made for me! I feel supported in my career growth, challenged to continually improve and grow, and I feel appreciated for what I contribute. I feel I make a difference in my job and am excited to go to work everyday. We work hard here at TTF but we also have fun once the work is done. We go on team outings and have after work events that let us connect with each other and get to know each other as individuals, not just as coworkers. After having worked in this industry for over a decade, and having to have worked crazy hours (for years at a time), I appreciate TTF's strong work/life balance. In order to continue to create the highest quality work, they know that their employees need to be rested and recharged. I am very happy to call TTF my home and look forward to all the projects we have on the horizon!

Cons

I'm trying to think of cons, but I'm not coming up with anything at the moment. Very happy to call this company home!

5 Jan 2018 – VP of Human Resources

Thanks so much for the great review! It's great to see that our efforts as an employee-first company are truly being experienced by all. We invest a lot in learning and career development, work/life... More

Other Employee Reviews for THE THIRD FLOOR Visualization

1. "Overall a really nice place, but the pay could be better"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Pros

Creative environment; dog-friendly; friendly staff; some ergonomic measures in place; flexible hours (as needed); good industry coverage, and potential.

Cons

PTO + sick time, doesn't adequately make up for mandatory 1-2 week hiatus end-of-year. Pay is less-than-average for normal jobs, and contractors may get same-day notice on having to find a new job.

Advice to Management

Don't be afraid to ask the studios for more money, and bump up the pay & PTO some!

5 Jan 2018 – VP of Human Resources

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! We want ALL employees at TTF to enjoy a challenging, collaborative, and rewarding employment while they are here.

While working with amazing co-workers in a... More

2. "Awesome place to work!"

Former Employee - Asset Builder in Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Former Employee - Asset Builder in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I worked at THE THIRD FLOOR Visualization (Less than a year)

Pros

*Felt compelled to write a review supporting such an awesome company. No one asked me to do this, I genuinely felt compelled to give these guys props after working a freelance gig with them.
    *Very friendly and knowledgeable staff, leadership is awesome and very skilled here
    *Engaging and exciting projects (the one I was on was a BLAST)
    *Extremely organized and efficient pipeline, training was excellent, people are always happy to help
    *Amazing opportunities to accelerate your career in the film industry within this company, as they are the go-to for any type of visualization work and do a phenomenal job in doing so
    *This is overall a company that really cares about its staff, from the Starbucks days, to random catering days that include really nice free meals, to a stocked up snacks/drinks area, to random fun events

Cons

*not much to say. I really can't think of anything worth critiquing

Advice to Management

I can only say to keep doing what you're doing. I had a great time during my stay here and will recommend this job to any of my friends that are into modeling, previs, lighting, etc.

4 Dec 2017 – VP of Human Resources

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts! We're glad that you enjoyed your time with us as a freelancer and that you would recommend TTF to your friends.

At TTF, we believe that hiring great... More