Talent Logic (TX) - BDM | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "BDM"

Current Employee - BDM in Hyderābād

I have been working at Talent Logic (TX) full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good company great environment Good management.

Cons

There are no cons at talent logic

Talent Logic (TX)2019-02-25

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great company... different pay scale"

Former Contractor - Financial Analyst in Durham, NC

I worked at Talent Logic (TX) for less than a year

Pros

Great people Keep in touch through out the contract Easy to get in contact with Solved any issues fast

Cons

Didn't like how your paid 2x a month on the 1st and 15th. Had to adjust my bills

Advice to Management

Be nice to have a system in place to allow for another contract opportunity once one is finished.

Talent Logic (TX)2019-11-19

"JOB SEEKER BEWARE!!!!!"

Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Kingwood, TX

I worked at Talent Logic (TX) full-time for less than a year

Pros

The only pro I can say is the managers, this CEO does not deserve them! I honestly cannot say more than that when this company is based on lies and misinformation.

Cons

I have never really had to say anything negative about a company but I feel it is my civil duty to ALERT job seekers about this company. There is too much to list wrong with this company but I will list the most important. 1. They actually will hire any able body as they are too many job seekers now on to them and they literally cant get anyone to work for them. They rush you into a room, ask you to sign their... paperwork which actually is to protect them when they fire you for no cause at all. The paperwork will actually lets you know that they will not pay you for a whole month, yes they hold back your pay and you work for free all that time. If you do not make the 650 calls a week they ask of you, then your fired, if you do not make a placement inside of a month your fired, if for some reason the owner does not like you or like the way you answer a question they will fire you. The CEO is arrogant, condescending and thinks that what he can do in India he can do in the United States. THEY do not have an HR department so you cant really go to anyone! How TWC has not investigated him is beyond me! He brags about terminating more than 200 people in over 3 years! "Because only sharks survive here!" The truth is he does not have an employee that has been there more than 3 years max! IF YOU HAVE OTHER JOB OPTIONS, TAKE THEM AND RUN FROM THIS PLACE!

Advice to Management

Management will soon leave, no advice!

Talent Logic (TX)2019-03-12

Discover more reviews about Talent Logic (TX).