1. "Quality Working Culture"

4.0

I have been working at Taritas Software Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great company to work ,Nice environment ,immediate attentions for any queries

Cons

Nothing to mention for now

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great overall experience and looking for some more years to go now"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jabalpur

I have been working at Taritas Software Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Taritas gives almost full overall exposure technically. Inter-personal skills are also improved as time passes. To my surprise, each new comer is backed with management in the same way as the most senior employee is.

Cons

I could not find any negative point as of now.

2. "Honestly the best place in state to work if you really want to grow"

5.0
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Jabalpur

I have been working at Taritas Software Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

I am sharing my views on the basis of my experience so far - 1. First of all, I joined as a fresher and the exposure I got in different technologies in just 2 years was a great learning for me and I feel lucky for that. 2. The support and the positive work culture I have seen here are what I have always expected from a company. 3. There is always someone to help you out if you are stuck at any place. 4. The Directors are very humble and helpful. I always get inspired by their leadership and mentoring. I really feel bad what few people have said about the company and Directors that's completely not true.

Cons

No cons so far :)

Discover more reviews about Taritas Software Solutions.