1. ""Freedom and Flexibility " Best in mp region"

4.0
    Current Employee - Quality Analyst in Jabalpur

I have been working at Taritas Software Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

1. Opportunity to learn and it's not restricted to your job profile 2. flexible timing 3. I have got the opportunity to work in all type of projects 4. here you have the option to implement something new whatever it may be related to work process, culture the way you want etc... 5. best part is CEO is very supportive to all their employee, he also invest his valuable time to teach stuff to fresher and experienced professional in company whenever needed 6. above all you will get everything you want just ask for it :)

Cons

1.People should be more professional with their behavior, no one should take anything personally

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great overall experience and looking for some more years to go now"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jabalpur

Pros

Taritas gives almost full overall exposure technically. Inter-personal skills are also improved as time passes. To my surprise, each new comer is backed with management in the same way as the most senior employee is.

Cons

I could not find any negative point as of now.

2. "Honestly the best place in state to work if you really want to grow"

5.0
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Jabalpur

I have been working at Taritas Software Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

I am sharing my views on the basis of my experience so far - 1. First of all, I joined as a fresher and the exposure I got in different technologies in just 2 years was a great learning for me and I feel lucky for that. 2. The support and the positive work culture I have seen here are what I have always expected from a company. 3. There is always someone to help you out if you are stuck at any place. 4. The Directors are very humble and helpful. I always get inspired by their leadership and mentoring. I really feel bad what few people have said about the company and Directors that's completely not true.

Cons

No cons so far :)

Discover more reviews about Taritas Software Solutions.