".NET Developer"

1.0
    Current Employee - .NET Developer in Jabalpur

I have been working at Taritas Software Solutions full-time

Pros

Nothing.They furstrate people nothing else.

Cons

First of all. Ceo is very bad ..he dont know how to talk with employees.he always talk with people rudely. its like a jail. I will recomend to anyone to join this company.

Continue reading

Taritas Software Solutions Response

Managing Director

Hi There, I am really sorry you feel of us that way. If you want to come over & discuss why you feel like this, I am happy to extend any help possible to change your views on us. Just a small correction though, there is no CEO in Taritas. I am Managing Director, so may be you can correct that to point to the right person. I try to be really very humble with most of the staff. Please feel free to reach out to me & I ensure I will do everything I can to help you change your views. Thanks ST Managing Director, Taritas

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great overall experience and looking for some more years to go now"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jabalpur

I have been working at Taritas Software Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Taritas gives almost full overall exposure technically. Inter-personal skills are also improved as time passes. To my surprise, each new comer is backed with management in the same way as the most senior employee is.

Cons

I could not find any negative point as of now.

2. "Honestly the best place in state to work if you really want to grow"

5.0
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Jabalpur

I have been working at Taritas Software Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

I am sharing my views on the basis of my experience so far - 1. First of all, I joined as a fresher and the exposure I got in different technologies in just 2 years was a great learning for me and I feel lucky for that. 2. The support and the positive work culture I have seen here are what I have always expected from a company. 3. There is always someone to help you out if you are stuck at any place. 4. The Directors are very humble and helpful. I always get inspired by their leadership and mentoring. I really feel bad what few people have said about the company and Directors that's completely not true.

Cons

No cons so far :)

Discover more reviews about Taritas Software Solutions.