1. "Best in MP"

5.0
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Jabalpur

I have been working at Taritas Software Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

1. Taritas is a small start-up and is doing very good. 2. MD/HR/Management staff & everyone else is doing their work very proactively. 3. I am a female employee here and having no issues with our MD and management, please be aware of fake reviews. In-fact female staff at Taritas is respected & is treated in a very professional way. 4. I have seen many fake reviews which are not at all professional, but looks like revenge to MD, and not from us (Taritas Employees) for sure. 5. Someone has written MD has wrong intention for that person- “Dude you are really sick please go to doctor and don’t waste your Friday evenings to write such fake reviews”. 6. I have a suggestion to readers please visit our offices and check on your own, discuss with real employees of Taritas and don’t just believe on what a random person who has that kind of sick mentality.

Cons

I not able to find any cons while working with Taritas.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

"A small organisation"

2.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Software Developer in Bangalore

I worked at Taritas Software Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's an only organization present in jabalpur who is worthy to work for as a software developer

Cons

They take project from upwork so small projects not big clientbase

Continue reading
  2. "Honestly the best place in state to work if you really want to grow"

5.0
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Jabalpur

Pros

I am sharing my views on the basis of my experience so far - 1. First of all, I joined as a fresher and the exposure I got in different technologies in just 2 years was a great learning for me and I feel lucky for that. 2. The support and the positive work culture I have seen here are what I have always expected from a company. 3. There is always someone to help you out if you are stuck at any place. 4. The Directors are very humble and helpful. I always get inspired by their leadership and mentoring. I really feel bad what few people have said about the company and Directors that's completely not true.

Cons

No cons so far :)

Discover more reviews about Taritas Software Solutions.