1. "Work Culture, Growth Opportunities and your technical interest."

5.0
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Jabalpur

I have been working at Taritas Software Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. Work culture is beautiful , with all the support from colleagues and seniors and lots of extra curricular activities, flexible timings , culture is real, non competitive, family friendly and always top of mind. 2. One can learn and grow with their own interest in their field, free to work for their interest. 3. Employees are able to work remotely. 4. No pressure enough time provided to work. Quality is ultimate priority. 5. Company works for large projects and follows proper planning and working procedure. 6. Great talents and passionate people having hunger to learn, explore and support others. 7.Weekend snacks, official lunch and mind blowing yearly vacation. 8. Totally happy and satisfied.

Cons

No cons i have found here in these 6 months.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

"A small organisation"

2.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Software Developer in Bangalore

I worked at Taritas Software Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's an only organization present in jabalpur who is worthy to work for as a software developer

Cons

They take project from upwork so small projects not big clientbase

Continue reading
  2. "Honestly the best place in state to work if you really want to grow"

5.0
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Jabalpur

I have been working at Taritas Software Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

I am sharing my views on the basis of my experience so far - 1. First of all, I joined as a fresher and the exposure I got in different technologies in just 2 years was a great learning for me and I feel lucky for that. 2. The support and the positive work culture I have seen here are what I have always expected from a company. 3. There is always someone to help you out if you are stuck at any place. 4. The Directors are very humble and helpful. I always get inspired by their leadership and mentoring. I really feel bad what few people have said about the company and Directors that's completely not true.

Cons

No cons so far :)

Discover more reviews about Taritas Software Solutions.