"Worst Company for employees in Jabalpur."

1.0
    Former Employee - Junior Software Developer in Jabalpur

I worked at Taritas Software Solutions full-time

Pros

There are very few Pros we can find in Taritas. 1. Official working days are five, but sometimes they force employees to work on Saturday and Sunday also. 2. I don't Remember Amy thing else.

Cons

There are many Cons we can find in Taritas. 1. Very Unprofessional, they just say they are professional but they just expect employees to be a professional.  2. Politics in every corner. Especially in the HR department. 3. They only give credit to a few favorites employees. 4. The managing director is very rude. 5. Always finding a way to deduct your salary. There are many more points, but I think these points will help other to make a proper decision.

Continue reading

Taritas Software Solutions Response

July 6, 2020Managing Director

Dear Reviewer, Thank you for your review. I hope you will find your next employer better than us. Wish you all the best. Regards ST

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great overall experience and looking for some more years to go now"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jabalpur

I have been working at Taritas Software Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Taritas gives almost full overall exposure technically. Inter-personal skills are also improved as time passes. To my surprise, each new comer is backed with management in the same way as the most senior employee is.

Cons

I could not find any negative point as of now.

2. "Honestly the best place in state to work if you really want to grow"

5.0
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Jabalpur

I have been working at Taritas Software Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

I am sharing my views on the basis of my experience so far - 1. First of all, I joined as a fresher and the exposure I got in different technologies in just 2 years was a great learning for me and I feel lucky for that. 2. The support and the positive work culture I have seen here are what I have always expected from a company. 3. There is always someone to help you out if you are stuck at any place. 4. The Directors are very humble and helpful. I always get inspired by their leadership and mentoring. I really feel bad what few people have said about the company and Directors that's completely not true.

Cons

No cons so far :)

Discover more reviews about Taritas Software Solutions.