Employee Review

1. 1.0
    Former Employee

Worst Company for employees in Jabalpur.

1 Jul 2020 - Junior Software Developer in Jabalpur
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are very few Pros we can find in Taritas. 1. Official working days are five, but sometimes they force employees to work on Saturday and Sunday also. 2. I don't Remember Amy thing else.

Cons

There are many Cons we can find in Taritas. 1. Very Unprofessional, they just say they are professional but they just expect employees to be a professional.  2. Politics in every corner. Especially in the HR department. 3. They only give credit to a few favorites employees. 4. The managing director is very rude. 5. Always finding a way to deduct your salary. There are many more points, but I think these points will help other to make a proper decision.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Taritas Software Solutions Response

Managing Director

Dear Reviewer, Thank you for your review. I hope you will find your next employer better than us. Wish you all the best. Regards ST

Other Employee Reviews

1. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

A small organisation

5 Feb 2021 - Software Developer in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's an only organization present in jabalpur who is worthy to work for as a software developer

Cons

They take project from upwork so small projects not big clientbase

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Honestly the best place in state to work if you really want to grow

30 Jul 2020 - Software Developer in Jabalpur
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am sharing my views on the basis of my experience so far - 1. First of all, I joined as a fresher and the exposure I got in different technologies in just 2 years was a great learning for me and I feel lucky for that. 2. The support and the positive work culture I have seen here are what I have always expected from a company. 3. There is always someone to help you out if you are stuck at any place. 4. The Directors are very humble and helpful. I always get inspired by their leadership and mentoring. I really feel bad what few people have said about the company and Directors that's completely not true.

Cons

No cons so far :)

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Taritas Software Solutions.