Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best working culture and growth opportunities

30 Jul 2020 - Quality Analyst in Jabalpur
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Positive environment and good work culture. 2. Flexible timings. 3. Follows all the best practices in projects. 4. You can find many new learning opportunities here. 5. Company's MD is very supportive and fair to all the employees. The main reason for the growth of the company is his approach and positive attitude.

Cons

Hardly any cons that I could point out

Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

A small organisation

5 Feb 2021 - Software Developer in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's an only organization present in jabalpur who is worthy to work for as a software developer

Cons

They take project from upwork so small projects not big clientbase

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Honestly the best place in state to work if you really want to grow

30 Jul 2020 - Software Developer in Jabalpur
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am sharing my views on the basis of my experience so far - 1. First of all, I joined as a fresher and the exposure I got in different technologies in just 2 years was a great learning for me and I feel lucky for that. 2. The support and the positive work culture I have seen here are what I have always expected from a company. 3. There is always someone to help you out if you are stuck at any place. 4. The Directors are very humble and helpful. I always get inspired by their leadership and mentoring. I really feel bad what few people have said about the company and Directors that's completely not true.

Cons

No cons so far :)

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Taritas Software Solutions.