1. "Great place to work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Campaign Analyst in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Tatvic Analytics full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. Get to work on disrutive technologies 2. Very smooth interview process and joining 3. Trainings on the go 4. Open culture 5. Flexible timings 6. Good clients and exposure

Cons

Haven't faced any problems since i joined.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great culture great people"

4.0
    Current Employee - Solution Engineer

I have been working at Tatvic Analytics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Free snacks, No dress code, Flexible time, Flat Hierarchy, Great benefits, Team outings, Team sports

Cons

Failing to control politics with increasing team size

Associate HR

We have some practices to create best working environment. We encourage hearing employees voice, will want to understand your concern in better way. But appreciate you putting good words and feedback here :) Thank you!

2. COVID-19

"Tatvic has transformed me way beyond my expectations and so I am deeply connected & very protective of this organization"

5.0
    Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Tatvic Analytics full-time for more than a year

Pros

I am particularly honored by the eyesight my manager had spotted me as a talent and put me across the band council for growth. It was very helpful for me to know that I can do better. Secondly, not many people understand & dont know why HR has done this, but the benefits (example as insurance,incentives,rewards) are not part of CTC. I know several of my team mates & their families recently got affected by Covid-19 and Tatvic's team managed to get complete hospital reimbursement done for them & even their families. I am proudly amazed that I am part of org that not only cares for their people but also for the family of employees.

Cons

Cons : - Sixth learning day is pain. now that we are multinational we need to behave like one - More guidance from senior team should be made available for juniors

Continue reading

Associate HR

Thank you for your feedback and encouraging words! It gives us immense joy to see that our people are happy and are growing with the organization! We are continuously working and striving to create better programs then the ones already existing. We understand apprehension about alternate working Saturdays and we try to put in best learning programs for these days as learning is the only way towards growth.

Discover more reviews about Tatvic Analytics.