1. "Great Place To Work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Technical Analyst in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Tatvic Analytics full-time for less than a year

Pros

No Doubt, THE BEST Place to work! To start with, the most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like you are a employee. It feels like a family. Great work, great learning. You have great mentors to guide you. I really appreciate and thank you so much for all of the opportunities this company has provided me which has not only helped me but, is helping me to grow technically, professionally as well as personally. I have learned so much in these past 2 months(and still learning from this great place), and will never forget the kindness of management and all of my colleagues. Tatvic is just filled with lots of opportunities at every level of career. Awesome people to work with, always ready to help, encourage and support... be it technical or personal. Technical Lead: Friendly, you can go and discuss anything with him. He is more a friend to you. He keeps motivating you to up skill you skill sets. Company Head(India): Must Say, He is such cool and supportive person, always have the best solution to any concern/problem and always there to motivate, encourage and provide the best guidance or help. HR: A happy person with a smiling face always and also, always ready to listen to employee queries/concerns and try to help in the best possible way. I would recommend this company to everyone.

Cons

Haven't faced any problems since i joined. All thanks to the great mentors.

Associate HR

Encouraging feedback to our people at Tatvic, Thank you :)

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great culture great people"

4.0
    Current Employee - Solution Engineer

I have been working at Tatvic Analytics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Free snacks, No dress code, Flexible time, Flat Hierarchy, Great benefits, Team outings, Team sports

Cons

Failing to control politics with increasing team size

Associate HR

We have some practices to create best working environment. We encourage hearing employees voice, will want to understand your concern in better way. But appreciate you putting good words and feedback here :) Thank you!

2. COVID-19

"Tatvic has transformed me way beyond my expectations and so I am deeply connected & very protective of this organization"

5.0
    Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Tatvic Analytics full-time for more than a year

Pros

I am particularly honored by the eyesight my manager had spotted me as a talent and put me across the band council for growth. It was very helpful for me to know that I can do better. Secondly, not many people understand & dont know why HR has done this, but the benefits (example as insurance,incentives,rewards) are not part of CTC. I know several of my team mates & their families recently got affected by Covid-19 and Tatvic's team managed to get complete hospital reimbursement done for them & even their families. I am proudly amazed that I am part of org that not only cares for their people but also for the family of employees.

Cons

Cons : - Sixth learning day is pain. now that we are multinational we need to behave like one - More guidance from senior team should be made available for juniors

Continue reading

Associate HR

Thank you for your feedback and encouraging words! It gives us immense joy to see that our people are happy and are growing with the organization! We are continuously working and striving to create better programs then the ones already existing. We understand apprehension about alternate working Saturdays and we try to put in best learning programs for these days as learning is the only way towards growth.

Discover more reviews about Tatvic Analytics.