Tatvic - Best company to work with for growth oriented career | Glassdoor.co.in

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Best company to work with for growth oriented career"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Ahmedabad
Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Tatvic full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Flexible Working Hours
- Comfortable Work Space
- Friendly and Cooperative Team Members
- Great Personal and Career Development Opportunities
- Flat Organization Hierarchy
- Zero Bureaucracy

Cons

- Start-Up Work Culture - So, only who are willing to perform better can fit into this organization.

Advice to Management

- Management is doing really well, lot of improvement happened in last one year and their vision is very clear

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Amazing place to work!"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Ahmedabad
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Tatvic full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been Tatvic for 10 months and it's been worth moving to Ahmedabad and join this fabulous company! There are reasons why I said fabulous. I joined Tatvic as a total outsider, without any knowledge of Web Analytics and all the jazzy stuff that these guys used to talk about from the world of internet. However, never in my 10 months of stint here​ have I felt left out of the conversation, almost every time there was someone explaining ​to ​me the ​details and making my life eas​ier. I owe a lot to the entire team and there is not an iota of doubt that Tatvic is whatever it is, is due to this fabulous team and teamwork.

The list of pros is definitely gonna be a little longer, and I tell this to all of my friends as well, I am totally sold ​to the work​style that we follow as a company.

1. Absolutely amazing team to work with, some of the best that I have met in my career till date
        2. Completely open environment, where you feel you are being heard and you can stand for what you believe in
        3. Working with the latest technological developments and actually getting to know how things work
        4. Being a part of the team responsible for building the future of the company and at the same time getting to learn a lot of new things
        5. I'm constantly encouraged to take ownership of my primary role within the company, which actually makes a lot of sense when I think of my future prospects and career

Cons

Well, as I mentioned, I am sold to what the company does and hence, it is a bit difficult to see the negatives. Anyways, I have tried to put some​ points:​

1. This is what most of the startups struggle with, clear and concrete vision
        2. Sticking to what the management decide​s​, again a startup struggle and maybe its the need of the hour as well in the rapidly developing​ dynamic​ tech world
        3. A bit more of fun activities

Advice to Management

My immediate manager also happens to be the CEO of the company and I find him absolutely a wonderful human being and a mentor. My only advice to the management as a whole is stick to what you believe in and give it some time as well, with such a wonderful team at hand, sooner than later we will achieve what is to be achieved. "Stay on course and Stay True to the Mission".

"Happy to be a part of Tatvic.com"

I have been working at Tatvic full-time

Pros

Comfortable work Space.
    Friendly and a cooperative team
    Small Team with great responsibilities
    No time constraints
    Reasonable workload
    Infra structure of the work facility with recreation indoor games room.

Cons

Work on diversifying the ​culture
    No benefits as such​ which​ MNC can provide

Advice to Management

​It is in its growing phase, so no comments as of now​.

Discover more reviews about Tatvic.