Cover image for The Accuro Group

1. 5.0

Awesome Work environment

12 Sep 2022 - Senior US IT Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome Work environment. Supporting Nature of VP, Account Manager.. Friendly behavior on the floor.

Cons

Everything is fine, no need of any suggestion

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Excellent management, great teammates, and better pay.

23 Nov 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work pace is moderate, and management is not demanding. The personnel are kind, and they treated me like a part of the company from day one. The hours are excellent and the pay is much better. The distribution of workloads is fair, and everyone has ample room to do their duties.

Cons

I can’t think of any negatives here.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Understanding people, good workforce and decent benefits.

17 Nov 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pay and benefits are good. The environment is pretty friendly. I did not find any politics around. I got to do several creative tasks here. Also, I was given proper tools to develop my processes effectively. I feel this is the place that can really help me grow because even the management cares a lot about the company.

Cons

Nothing as of now to talk about.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about The Accuro Group.

The Accuro Group Photos

+ Add Photo
The Accuro Group photo of: Accuro employees volunteering for local food shuttle
The Accuro Group photo of: #MCOC28!
The Accuro Group photo of: Accuro was a proud sponsor of the Morrisville Chamber 28th Annual Meeting
The Accuro Group photo of: Accuro President & CEO Jennifer Dunleavy moderates a panel discussion at 2018 Women a Force in Business Conference.
The Accuro Group photo of: Our business development leaders are wrapping up talent gaps as we reach the end of the year!
The Accuro Group photo of: Jennifer Dunleavy toasts a year of success during the 2018 Accuro Holiday Celebration
The Accuro Group photo of: Accuro White Elephant Gift Exchange