The Coca-Cola Company - Inside sales representative | Glassdoor.co.in

"Inside sales representative"

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Brampton, ON

I worked at The Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great benefits, staff are friendly

Cons

I am advising everyone who is thinking of working at Coca-Cola please save yourself from getting anxiety, stress, headaches and many more. Coca Cola underpays all their employees, they work u like an animal. As an inside sales rep your duties changes every minute. As soon as there are no calls they assign u something else. They hate when u get a lil breathing time. You are constantly on the phone with no break. Very... strict environment, big on sales. Guys I don’t even want to talk about sales, if u fail sales 3x in a row u will be fired. Sales are a big focus, you have to pitch a new product to the customers, if they don’t take it on each call u are screwed. They set us up to fail for e.g a business owner only orders fountain drinks, will they take bottles? No. Or there are notes in the account no new products but it is still used against u. It’s messed up. If u love urself stay away, the overall stress is not worth it. You will get health problems at this place, Grey hair will start popping out of nowhere. High turnover rate, people quit every month because of the stress. I had heart palpitations on every call.

Advice to Management

Workforce stop stressing employees making them work like animals. Quality stop cheating the system and looking for calls to fail.

The Coca-Cola Company2018-02-14
  1. "Work hard"

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Uran

I have been working at The Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I like to become profitable for company. and give best in growth of company.

Cons

I believe in work smart.

Advice to Management

Give best to increase sale.

The Coca-Cola Company2019-07-24
  2. "Technician job"

Current Employee - Field Technician in Calcutta

I have been working at The Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than a year

Pros

It is a very reputed and good company

Cons

This company worker is very good

The Coca-Cola Company2019-08-29

Discover more reviews about The Coca-Cola Company.