"Success through high achievers and a solid culture!"

Current Employee - Kids and Community Coordinator in Dayton, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The Connor Group Core Values are not just empty phrases, they are a language within our organization. *Do The Right Thing. *People Count. *Live The Circle Of Success. *Think Long-Term not Short-Term. *Relentless Pursuit of Excellence. Not only do we speak this language, but the support to back these up comes from every associate we have across the country! In house fitness center, outstanding medical coverage, longevity bonus, partnership, overall development in all sectors of this business.

Cons

Although I do not see this as a con, we work until the job is done to the highest level. High achievers enjoy personal and professional growth at The Connor Group that is unlike anything I have ever experienced. Just like anything worth doing in life, you have to be up for the challenge. The rewards and recognition given by this organization are an added bonus to the personal sense of achievement you walk away with each day.

Continue reading
  1. "People are the Foundation in everything we do."

Current Employee - Regional Manager/Trainer in Columbus, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Rewarded when you are doing a great job. Clear Communication of all company aspects from future planning to our community outreach. Full Transparency from Top to Bottom. Work with like minded peers, where everyone wants to WIN.

Cons

Not a Con - Just the truth, We offer Direct Feedback. That can be a good thing if you are doing great, it can be a bad thing if you are not doing the right things or performing to our standard.

Continue reading
  2. "Great Company Culture!"

Current Employee - Trainer and Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The company rewards and recognizes great performance and has amazing benefits for the entire family! They offer a partnership program to all levels of associates. The partnership is earned through hard work, living our core values and follow the systems.

Cons

This is not necessarily a con but for the leaders, this is not a 40 hour a week position. You have to be willing to put in the necessary time to make sure your people and properties are successful!

Discover more reviews about The Connor Group.