Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Account Representative

Apr 17, 2019 - Account Representative in Richmond Hill, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people here are some of the best I've ever known. The team is always helpful, supportive and understanding and it makes coming into work a fun and enjoyable experience on a daily basis. It doesn't feel like "work". I like how the managers are always asking where I see myself going in terms of a career path at their company and how they continue to develop my role to accommodate the things I've said I really enjoy doing or want to be more involved in.

Cons

Can't say there's anything to complain about so far.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Upper Management

We are so happy to know you too! Looking forward to seeing where your role takes you.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Tennis Operations Manager/Buyer

Jan 9, 2018 - Tennis Operations Manager/Buyer in Delray Beach, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Room to Grow Positive atmosphere Competitive Salary Treated with respect Managers do not micro-manage Amazing employee benefits

Cons

zero-other than working on holidays.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Upper Management

Very glad you feel like you have room to take your career in a positive direction

2. 1.0
    Former Employee

Pyramid scheme

Apr 29, 2014 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The atmosphere of the company was great. Upper management was very friendly and highly motivational.

Cons

Where do I start? The hours aren't desirable 8:45-7 M-Sat. The pay was appealing in the interview, but once you begin working you actually make about half than what they make it seem you will earn, on top of that it took three weeks to see a fairly decent pay check. Once you factor in travel time into your check, you're basically getting paid minimum wage. I made more money as a part time sales associate. Overall the company seems like a good place to work for initially, but its just a facade.

147 people found this review helpful

Upper Management

We don't work on Saturdays at Job Window. You must be talking about a job you found through one of our ads. It is unfortunate you had a negative experience.

Discover more reviews about The Job Window.