Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

The N2 Opportunity Has Changed My Life!

Nov 12, 2021 - Franchise Owner
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you follow the program and work hard, you'll achieve your goals. N2 offers plenty of support and continued education. The opportunity with N2 offers the ability to give back to the community in various ways while also creating a steady and unlimited income potential for yourself. There are so many little and big perks in this role that add to the value immensely too.

Cons

You have to be a self starter and highly motivated on your own. Nobody is hovering over you to make sure you do the work. You have to be willing to be vulnerable and sometimes ask for help. You have to be willing to learn and grow even when it's not always easy. You must be tough and have grit and do the grunt work to get started. None of these are actual cons to me, nor are they to other successful business owner. Owning a business is not as easy as it looks, so you better be up for it and have the mental stamina to keep pursing. It's worth it and pays off in the long term but it's not for everyone.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

The N2 Company Response

Thank you for sharing this and we really appreciate the advice to our leaders. We will share this on an upcoming meeting. So glad you've been with us for almost a decade.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fantastic Company

Jun 21, 2022 - Area Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work/life balance, create your own schedule, uncapped commission, they give you all the tools you need to succeed

Cons

1099, so no benefits offered.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Great Leadership, Great Culture, Great Team Members

Jun 15, 2022 - Director of Project Management in Wilmington, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

*When reading keep in mind I was a W2 company salaried team member not a franchise member.* Great cultural leadership and motivation to push team members to succeed in life and work. Opportunities are provided for those who put in the work, focus on the people part of their job, and are there to serve others. Some great benefits including the 7k towards new homeownership. Great company culture that provides millions towards fighting human trafficking. Genuinely kind and generous owners who want to take care of their people. Leadership training programs were really great my first few years at the organization and I hope those return in a similar form to help coach/mentor up future leaders of the organization. Great opportunities of growth provided over my time that let me cut out a path for my career and build a team that was able to make a difference to the benefit of the organization. That is rare and company should be commended for it. I left for another opportunity N2 couldn't provide me that in my instance was unique, but would have stayed had this other opportunity not been offered to me.

Cons

Pay for W2 team members fluctuated and wasn't clearly defined or made a lot of sense for certain roles for much of the historic past and most of my time at the organization. This found its footing more recently but could be better for certain titles paid for their high skill levels. I believe this has lead to a lot of talent leaving the organization for other salary options elsewhere. Skill advancement and coaching, mentoring for high level skills at a mid level of the organization is currently lacking which leads many of the team members at a mid level in their career to become complacent or leave. Those that leave are replaced with junior and mids and that perpetuates the problem.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about The N2 Company.