"Great company that set me up for the future!"

5.0
    Former Employee - Manager

I worked at The Siegfried Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

variety of projects pretty good work-life balance (especially compared to public accounting audit) Salary was great! company does some great things and offers different ways to grow with the company

Cons

currently they do not have any International offices

Continue reading

"Great Experience"

5.0
    Former Employee - Associate Manager in San Francisco, CA
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at The Siegfried Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Love the emphasis Siegfried places on my development; company is genuinely interested in seeing me grow as a professional and especially as a person. Really encourage you to become your best self. Siegfried's investment in me is unparalleled to anywhere I've seen before (and surpasses programs offered by client companies in my market (SF, CA)). Lots of room for growth in the company and MANY paths to leadership. Fantastic incentive compensation - bonus structure is insane, you really can earn more than 40-60% of your salary in bonuses (base salary = over $100K as is). SO MANY opportunities for bonus comp: overtime incentives, production incentives, client service incentives, travel incentives, business development incentives, etc etc etc. Generous expense policy; no budget to wine and dine your clients just need to have it approved; $1000 free money to spend on your friends/family/colleagues; $1500 allowance to spend on your wellness & professional development; they reimburse you for any CPA or designation / license fees...List goes on.

Cons

- Benefits not as good as other places in the US, but pretty standard - Big, big bonuses if you travel for work (34% bonus on paychecks) and for overtime (this ranges depending on hours worked and your level: avg =$31,650) but if you have a family this might be harder to achieve - Most major holidays are observed but some are not (MLK day) - If you don't like going to Vegas, Miami, LA, Deer Valley for firm paid trips Wednesday-Sunday, maybe not the best place for you (not sarcasm, some ppl don't like this) - CEO is pretty outspoken, but you only have to hear him a handful of times in the year....and get a $8,000 bonus for listening to his rants at firm conferences (x3/year)

2. "Review"

4.0
    Former Employee - Senior Associate in Boston, MA

I worked at The Siegfried Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Compensation is very generous. Variety of projects

Cons

Work life balance is difficult to manage

Discover more reviews about The Siegfried Group.