The Siegfried Group - Great company that set me up for the future! | Glassdoor.co.in

"Great company that set me up for the future!"

Former Employee - Manager

I worked at The Siegfried Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

variety of projects pretty good work-life balance (especially compared to public accounting audit) Salary was great! company does some great things and offers different ways to grow with the company

Cons

currently they do not have any International offices

Advice to Management

perhaps could do even more events to get the entire office out socially as when they had events they were amazing

The Siegfried Group2019-01-25

"WOW! What a great place! Variety of projects that will help me grow"

Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at The Siegfried Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Variety of Exciting projects Grown My Salary and Compensation tremendously Work Life Balance much better than Big 4 audit Great Culture Opportunities to grow (different growth programs) Allowed to see what I enjoy doing with the excellent variety of projects, as I wasn't sure what I wanted to do, but I knew I wanted to get out of audit...

Cons

I guess that I didn't specialize in any one particular area (which I think is good, but some might think it's a negative) so this prepared me for things I want to do in the future, and it allows me to actually be qualified to that

Advice to Management

Continue with the excellent growth opportunities for Resources, I think these rotational type programs area great!

The Siegfried Group2019-05-10

"Do not ever work here"

Former Employee - Associate Manager in New York, NY

I worked at The Siegfried Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Compensation is what brings people in the door. The only plus is that you will make a ton of money if given the right client. Bonus pool for billable hours, tenure on client, and even a bonus for attending *mandatory* Saturday "Rob Siegfried Summits" branded as leadership development events and filling out corresponding busy work. Recruiting bonuses are huge but you are selling off your friends for money.

Cons

Client work is not challenging, basically busy work. Most clients do not care about Siegfried's staff - they are there because the client needs to fill a gap. No strategic projects and mostly staff and senior-level busywork. Basic GL accounting/monthly close is 90% of their "resource" placements. They also outsource audit staff to Big 4. You do not gain any valuable work experience if you are a B4 manager level or above....

Advice to Management

Eliminate useless leadership positions, listen to your employees concerns and get rid of the overall "fake" personalities.

The Siegfried Group2019-06-03

Discover more reviews about The Siegfried Group.