Employee Review

Current Employee

Think about it

Sep 10, 2021 - Account Manager in Tempe, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunity to grow in the long term

Cons

Not financially rewarding in the beginning

Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Engaging and growth oriented

Aug 5, 2021 - Corporate Trainer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Unlimited growth opportunity, Promote only from within, Amazing work environment, Team oriented, Management is always asking for ways to improve

Cons

Working here has really made me challenge myself and determine if I truly have the work ethic and drive to have more in life. This isn't for the person who is weary of a challenge

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Current Employee

Total Scam, STAY AWAY

Aug 31, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

None. This place is a joke so is the owner.

Cons

They act like they are a big marketing company and they say they have all these big accounts. You will be selling Direct TV or cell phones inside a Sam's Club. They never tell you that. They deflect super hard. The owner acted all high and mighty bc he has an MBA lol. Please save your time and stay away.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

The Valley Management Group Response

Marketing Director

Obviously you're upset and feel lied to or misled, and while we understand that feeling can be frustrating for anyone, we are at a complete loss as how you could have possibly applied to, interviewed for and accepted a position without knowing the position details?? We are a private sales and marketing company that works with several clients (all Fortune 500 - many Fortune 100); as you mentioned, the specific team you worked on was with ATT; however, that is NOT the only client we represent, that was just the team you were hired to work on-- we do however have other teams who work with other clients. We are in fact, launching another new client this week (nothing to do with either ATT or Sam's Club - as several of our teams do not work with either)! Super exciting times for our team as our client portfolio continues to grow; but best of luck in your future endeavours -- hope you find a job and team you're happy with!

Discover more reviews about The Valley Management Group.