1. "Great team and work culture"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Quality Analyst in Ahmedabad

Pros

1. Great Learning Experience - There's always something new to try, learn and implement. 2. Open Communication - Everyone is encouraged to speak their thoughts and ideas. Transparent communication is a key value which is incorporated and encouraged regularly. 3. Growth Opportunities - Everyone is free to take on new responsibilities if they want; Any form of initiatives by employees are respected and appreciated. 4. Empathic Team - The whole team is very understanding, helpful and appreciated of each other's work. There's no "office-politics" drama that goes on at some companies. 5. Strong Leadership - The senior management is very dedicated to the company and employees. Working with such diligent and keen leaders is motivating. 6. Flexible Work Hours - There is the freedom to set your own work schedule. It is very helpful to work while maintaining personal commitments. 7. Equality - Everyone is treated equally regardless of seniority level or gender. Even as an intern I was given serious and fulfilling responsibilities that allowed me to gain confidence and knowledge related to my work.

Cons

1. Irregular Salary - Like any other small scale start-up, there is a delay in salary payouts.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "I have been working at The Workshore Technologies full-time for more than a year"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Full Stack JavaScript Developer in Rājkot, Gujarat, Gujarat

Pros

The company has a great work culture. It is fun to work here. Highly motivating environment. Awesome platform to work for freshers and experience. colleagues are so supportive.

Cons

Haven't had anything to complain till now

Continue reading

"A great place to work and learn!"

4.0
    Former Employee - Junior Product Manager in Ahmedabad

I worked at The Workshore Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Right from the time you will start working, you are going to be welcomed warmly by the other members. The company truly practices what it believes in especially when it comes to empathy.

Cons

No place is perfect. I think that the company continuously strives to improve wherever it can!

Discover more reviews about The Workshore Technologies.