1. "Don't work there"

1.0
    Former Employee - Customer Service

I worked at Tipico full-time for more than a year

Pros

I don't know any pros

Cons

Management does not know what the do. Chaotic, a lot of work, no support from management. They signed the diversity charta but this is just pink washing. They don't care about minorities and diversity.

Tipico Response

June 16, 2020Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Dear Ex-colleague, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Tipico. We are always looking to make improvements where necessary and your feedback helps us to achieve that and make the experience better for our current employees. I would be happy to discuss your experience in more detail. You are welcome to contact us directly at careers@tipico.com. Kind Regards, Your TA Team

"The best company for developmental opportunities"

5.0
    Current Employee - Specialist in Malta, NY

I have been working at Tipico full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The company focuses on the professional development of each individual member. Regular feedback is encouraged and this creates a safe environment that allows employees to learn from themselves and others and focus on improvement. Progress is one of the main values at Tipico and it is clearly embedded into the culture. There are so many programs and opportunities such as Xchange Programs, Internal training, training budgets, mentoring, collaborative working, on the job learning, shadowing, online learning.... the list goes on and on. There is also a culture group specifically focused on designing, creating and implementing new initiatives that are focused on learning that is highly supported by Jochen, Tipico's CEO.

Cons

Some programs and initiatives take quite some time to commence because of all the restrictions and long processes, but once they do they're worth the wait.

Continue reading

Tipico Response

September 4, 2019Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback. This really helps us to continue doing what we do well, and take note on where improvements can be made.

"Stay away"

1.0
    Payments and Fraud Analyst in Malta, MT
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Tipico for less than a year

Pros

-Good benefits -Free ice-creams and fruits -Big bonus

Cons

-Constantly understaffed -Bad management -No proper training, no clear procedures -Lack of communication -Bad work-life balance (aweful shifts) -high turn over, so the knowledge doesn't stay

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Tipico.