- 5.021 Aug 2023Senior AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearPune
- Inclusive and belonging work culture. - Flexible work place. - No micromanagement. - Internal opportunities.
- Role switch/ Promotions are little slower compared to other organizations. - Pay hike is also less.TransUnion Response4mo
Thank you for leaving a review. We appreciate your feedback! -Vincent C., Employer Brand Team
- 5.029 Nov 2023ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsChicago, IL
Great company And culture. Management encourages for Healthy work environment
None that I have experienced1TransUnion Response4d
Thank you for your review! It's great you're enjoying a few of the benefits associates receive at TransUnion! -TransUnion Talent Acquisition Team
- 3.01 Nov 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
I recently left an overall positive review though I noted some issues with the company. The pros still stand, but other issues have arisen. I think the pay is decent, they have great benefits, the culture is mostly okay and working her has been very flexible.
The process of forcing people back into the office has been frankly bizarre and incredibly opaque. They made decisions without talking to anyone, refuse to answer questions on the reasoning, didn't advertise the appeal process and I haven't heard of a single person who has had a successful appeal. Blatant refusal to answer questions requesting what they need to successfully appeal being forced into an office. As a result, I can't come to any other conclusion than the company is going about this in bad faith, doesn't have any intention of being flexible on return to office, and deeply do not care about their employees' feelings or the problems this will cause for a lot of people. I, along with several others, will likely be leaving the company over this matter.17