Cover image for Vegavid Technology

Current Employee

Awesome work environment

22 Nov 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Vegavid is an amazing place to work. It is a highly flexible environment where you can learn and grow at your own pace without the stress of feeling unproductive. It is also a place where you are not limited to just one specific role. I started as a blockchain developer and now have experience in many different domains such as machine learning and natural language processing. Vegavid is a great place to work and I am very lucky to be a member of this community

Cons

There is no cons as of now

Other Employee Reviews

1. 4.0
    Current Employee

Good place to work, learn and grow.

28 Nov 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've almost completed a year in this company, and till now, experience has been excellent. As a fresher I needed a work environment where I could learn, grow and have a good time working on technologies and this company has given me all. The guidance and support from seniors has helped me a lot throughout my journey.

Cons

Didn't experienced any, as of now.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best Place to work

3 Aug 2022 - Human Resources in Noida
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working with Vegavid for the last eight months. The company understands the needs of employees and maintains a work-life balance. So much support and guidance from the management. A perfect place to gain knowledge and good experience.

Cons

No cons. I enjoyed working here

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Vegavid Technology.