"Great Brand, Vision, Culture and People"

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I worked at Venquis full-time for less than a year

Pros

The training at Venquis was the most important starting block when joining as i was not from recruitment. They not only spend a great deal of money on training which shows, but also they spend a great amount of time in training individuals to go from good to great. The Brand and Vision is fantastic. The company knows exactly who they want to be and exactly where it wants to be. This gives a hug platform for individuals to grown and reach personal goals, by supporting said growth and given the opportunity to use the platform to their advantage. The people at Venquis are all amazing and was sad to see them go. The floor is open with access to everyone of all seniority. The team leaders and directors really do want you to progress and give you all the support needed to get there and achieve anything you want, as long as you are willing to put the effort in. The socials are great, there is a huge team spirit and its a lot of fun. Put in the work and the rewards will come.

Cons

On busy times it can be long hours but this is expected and you get out what you put in.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Free to perform"

Current Employee - Client Solutions Manager in London, England

I have been working at Venquis full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Really supportive culture, support & admin is excellent, being a well respected brand lends me an edge. It feels innovative and different.

Cons

I'm looking forward to the ongoing sales training - the coach is really impressive.

Continue reading
  2. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Marketing Executive in London, England

I have been working at Venquis full-time for more than a year

Pros

Positive atmosphere, flexible working, good work/life balance, friendly staff

Cons

Nothing I can think of

Discover more reviews about Venquis.