1. "Family"

I worked at Venquis full-time

Pros

Venquis was the best place I could have started my recruitment career, right from day one I was given the training, support and guidance to be successful. There are several strong and successful leaders in the company who will take time out of their day to give you whatever help you need to break down your barriers to being successful. Everyone in the company is working towards a communal goal, nobody is in competition with anyone and everyone feels like they are a part of the journey to success that Venquis is on. You genuinely feel like the people you work alongside every single day are your friends both inside and outside the office For anyone thinking of joining Venquis, I would definitely recommend :))

Cons

None that I can think of :))

Venquis Response

April 30, 2019

Thanks for reviewing your time at Venquis. It's great to hear we provided you with the best foundations for a successful career in recruitment. We're proud of our Academy training and we will carry on working hard to make sure that everyone feels a part of the exciting journey we're on.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Forward thinking and changing the game!"

Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Venquis full-time

Pros

Work from anywhere means the consultants have the opportunity to be based where they choose - not tied to an office or desk! Culture is brilliant - collaborative, ambitious and invested in employees. No longer looks like a normal recruitment company - more like a digital consultancy, completely unlike the competition and changing the game in the industry. fit for work - invested in employees mental and physical health

Cons

lots to learn in the new digital way of working It's hard work but that's what it takes to be successful!

Continue reading
  2. COVID-19

"We are heading into a new era!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Venquis full-time for more than a year

Pros

Venquis acted quickly during the pandemic. Decisions were made that may not have suited everyone, but we have made positive changes and continued work consistently. The hard work is paying off and now we are heading into a new era. The "new" Venquis will be a fully digital business. We are no longer office based but still get to use our great locations for training/ development, social events and meet ups. This means a lot to me personally, because I can now move closer to my family in a different country. It also gives me the opportunity to get on a plane and work from ANYWHERE!

Cons

Nothing to complain so far!

Discover more reviews about Venquis.