"Quality Assurance Team - AVOID"

1.0
    Former Employee - Quality Assurance Advisor in Northenden, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Verastar full-time for less than a year

Pros

- £100 xmas bonus - free tea and coffee - modern(ish) office - transport links are okay for those travelling by bus (not metrolink)

Cons

- Avoid the Quality Assurance (QA) team at all costs, senior management will not care about your rights, your contract, your ideas or opinions or your mental health. - No praise, only ever criticism (unless of course, you do something snide on behalf of management, then they will love you until you can no longer be used for their gain) - Changes will be made daily and not communicated with the team, then when you work to old sign-offs (as you weren't made aware of new ones) you will receive warnings and trips to HR where senior management will claim they told you (and with no evidence, management are believed) processes and management are actually a joke - Quality team have just been relocated in the organisation to underneath sales. How can a quality assurance team be independent or objective if they report to sales management? The answer is they can't... and woe betide anyone who attempts to act with integrity in this department - this will not be tolerated for long, you'll be straight out of the door (or as long as it takes for HR to arrive and dismiss you illegally)

Continue reading

December 3, 2018Assistant HR Advisor

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are very concerned regarding the issues you have raised, as they go against a number of our company policies and procedures. As such, we would like to investigate all the issues you have raised as a matter of urgency. All matters will be dealt with privately and confidentially – please contact HR@verastar.co.uk as soon as possible. Kind Regards, Verastar Team.

1. "Verastar"

Former Employee - Sales in Manchester, England

I worked at Verastar full-time

Pros

Environment is amazing so is the team and spirit

Cons

However they focus too much on hitting targets and hitting call time

May 4, 2020Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for leaving a review We are pleased you are enjoying your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key, as well as ensuring they are provided with enough support and guidance to reach their full potential.

2. "Proud of our commitment"

5.0
    Current Employee - Sales Advisor in Sale, England

I have been working at Verastar full-time for more than a year

Pros

In difficult times the commitment Verastar has shown to both our customers and our staff has been amazing. The company has taken steps to move all of us to be able to work at home to ensure that the impact to both our families and our customers is minimal and I am sure this has been no small undertaking. For my colleagues I ask that we give the same commitment and for our customers I want to let you know that we will not leave you on your own

Cons

We may face some challenges over the coming months that make it harder for us but we will be doing our best

Continue reading

April 2, 2020Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review, it is lovely to hear that the steps we have taken as a company to support our colleagues and customers in these unprecedented times are going well. We are doing our best to catch any challenges you may be facing, therefore if you have any concerns please contact the HR department via email. HR@verastar.co.uk We appreciate all of your hard work, keep it up!

Discover more reviews about Verastar.