Verastar - Great Job | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Great Job"

Current Employee - Sales Adviser in Manchester, England

I have been working at Verastar full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

fantastic Training on an ongoing basis and very helpful managers as well as great incentives

Cons

have to wear formal wear

Verastar2019-05-20

Verastar Response

May 23, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a positive review! It's great to hear that the in-depth training we provide is being recognised and received so positively! Keep up the great work :)

1. "Unprofessional"

Former Employee - Sales Agent in Manchester City Centre, England

I worked at Verastar full-time for less than a year

Pros

Met some good people during training.

Cons

After nmw increase in April, my wage should have improved but hr argued I was on salary so pay varies. Don't have a day off, they can't sack you but they will sure as hell make you want to leave. Advertise for trainee managers, but have no interest in training/promoting internally. Rarely got full commissions on sales made. Data is hammered and customers getting poor services.

Advice to Management

Owner of company was approachable but mid level management wasn't. No promotion or training opportunities.

Verastar2019-07-17
  2. "Shambles"

I worked at Verastar full-time for more than a year

Pros

Colleagues are the best thing but that has nothing to do with the company.

Cons

They don’t care about progression, they will use it as an enticement tool to get you in the door but good luck actually trying to progress. It is the epitome of a dead end job, everyone goes to work miserable and cannot wait to leave. Seems to be one rule for management and another for “lowly advisors”. So ridiculously understaffed it’s hilarious, the amount of mental breakdowns that occur is positively shocking and the...

Advice to Management

Not even worth putting anything to you guys it’ll only be swept under the rug anyway.

Verastar2019-07-09

Discover more reviews about Verastar.