1. "Great company, amazing people"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Product Planner in Bothell, WA

I have been working at Verathon full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great group of people to work with, premium products, an opportunity to make an impact.

Cons

Rapidly growing company with some growing pains (processes, procedures, etc.)

Verathon Response

November 30, 2020Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience working here at Verathon. We are happy to hear you enjoy the people you work with and have a passion for our products. We pride ourselves in our technology; being the leaders in bladder volume measurement and airway management. We are looking forward to the future and continuing to innovate. We are continuing to grow, even in these unprecedented times and with that growth does come growing pains, but we are continuously looking for ways to improve our processes and procedures. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at: humanresources@verathon.com.

1. "Great Company To Work For"

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Bothell, WA

I worked at Verathon full-time

Pros

Really enjoyed my time at Verathon, great company, great products and a great team.

Cons

There isn’t a ton of room for growth in the inside sales department, but other than that, great experience.

2. "Excellent Company"

• Diversity & Inclusion

I have been working at Verathon full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people great benefits great location

Cons

Metrics off but fair, better training needed

Verathon Response

December 28, 2020Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience working here at Verathon. We are happy to hear you enjoy the people you work with, the benefits and our location. We are looking forward to the future and continuing to innovate, including additional training as we continue to grow. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at: humanresources@verathon.

Discover more reviews about Verathon.