Employee Review

Former Employee

Great!

Sep 29, 2021 - Material Handling in Bothell, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good place to gain experience.

Cons

Not a long term role. No room for growth.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Verathon Response

Recruiter

Thank you for your review. We happy to hear you had a positive experience at Verathon overall and we are sorry to hear you didn't feel your role at Verathon was suited to long term growth. We have made great strides in the recent years to provide opportunities for growth for our employees and we realize there are areas of improvement as we grow and scale our business. If you have any other additional feedback or suggestions, please feel free to email us at humanresources@verathon.com.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Employee & Customer Focused

Nov 27, 2021 - Customer Care
    Business Outlook

Pros

They care equally about employee development and customer experience. Benefits start on day 1.

Cons

PTO package is good but could be better.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Current Employee

Amazing people, weak for growing as an engineer

Oct 27, 2021 - Mechanical Engineer in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful, hard-working co-workers want the best for you Personal and relaxing environment Care about you as a person

Cons

Weak infrastructure for growing and developing as an engineer Repetitive tasks even in R&D Promise you things they can’t deliver

1 person found this review helpful

Verathon Response

Sr. Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoy your co-workers and feel cared about here at Verathon. While we continue to invest in our Organization, as well as R&D, to help with new Product development and launching those products into the market, we realize there is always more work to do to manage and drive these initiatives so we appreciate the feedback. One of our Values is Do the Right Thing, Do Things Right, so we’d love to learn more of your feedback. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at humanresources@verathon.com.

Discover more reviews about Verathon.