Visa Inc. - This is the place to be! | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "This is the place to be!"

Current Employee - Director in Bangalore

I have been working at Visa Inc. full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Open Work Culture which empowers everyone to speak up of their mind - India center is at the heart of Visa's technology transformation - Compensation and other benefits are very competitive

Cons

- Not every group is doing great work. But management is aware of it and working toward addressing it

Advice to Management

- Need more presence of senior management in India to drive the disruptive growth

Visa Inc.2019-01-25
  1. "product developer"

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at Visa Inc.

Pros

IT : If you are in IT, you should be in Bangalore. You have too many options here. It's indeed the best place to build your career in IT. I know many people are of the opinion, that other places like Mumbai ,Pune, Hyderabad are also good in IT. Please trust me, i have been to all of them. In terms of IT and career opportunities they all are far behind. Weather: Amazing weather, Period. Rock shows, Pubs etc: I... have seen Mumbai, pune delhi etc and i don't know why but Bangalore will always be in list if some big shot rock shows are being planned in India. Pubs, let me tell you are one of the best in India, you just go to any random pub it will at least above average.

Cons

Expensive: Definitely not as expensive as Mumbai but the thing is you spend money in Mumbai and you will get what you want. Bangalore you spend money and you get nothing. Frankly speaking Bangalore is a town not a city. It is an overpriced town. You don't have much options here ( except booze and food ). The jugaad is always missing here. If you are from any other big city, you are going to have a tough time as... the city is little chilled out and life is pretty slow.

Advice to Management

none

Visa Inc.2019-09-14
  2. "One of the best companies to work with!"

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at Visa Inc.

Pros

The duration of my internship was very pleasing and proved to be a great learning experience!

Cons

Absolutely no cons at all!

Visa Inc.2019-11-11

Discover more reviews about Visa Inc..