Visa Inc. - Senior System Analysts | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Senior System Analysts"

Current Employee - Senior Systems Analyst in Bangalore

I have been working at Visa Inc. full-time

Pros

Awesome env to work in Visa

Cons

None as of now, all good

Advice to Management

None as of now, all good going

Visa Inc.2019-08-31
  1. "Treats employees well; great company culture"

Former Intern - Associate Project Analyst Intern

I worked at Visa Inc. for more than 3 years

Pros

Despite being just an intern for three months at the company, it is very clear to me that the company does value its employees and certainly don't brush them off. Visa makes sure that interns are treated fairly, paid well, and not forgotten and it definitely shows! They host a summer conference every year for all the interns around the world to gather where all expenses are paid for, including flight and hotel, to... make sure they are a part of the company and learn everything they can about how their roles fit into the larger company as a whole and the world impact. Even small things that they aren't required to do such as paying for holidays, is nice and appreciated. Visa is a great place to work and would just the brief three months I was there for has certainly made me want to return in the future.

Cons

Company does have some hurdles that you have to jump through into order to get approvals or obtain even permissions to publish on a server. Obviously true with all companies, so it' s not entirely a con that is unique to Visa only. Overall, inefficiencies are where improvement can happen!

Visa Inc.2019-12-02
  2. "Great culture - questionable talent management"

Current Employee - Principal Product Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Visa Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros

Smart friendly people, interesting work, great corporate culture, excellent benefits

Cons

Talent management is questionable at best. Promotions do not exist. If you want to move up you have to switch jobs.

Visa Inc.2019-12-07

Discover more reviews about Visa Inc..