Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best company to work if you are looking for an opportunity in wordpress/PHP

26 Nov 2020 - Wordpress Developer in Ahmedabad
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked with WPWeb since last 3 years. I would highly recommend those who is looking for in-depth exposure in wordpress and willing to make their career as wordpress expert as it provides exposure of plug-in development which in Ahmedabad 80% of companies are not providing. Most of the companies believes in customization while WPWeb is following his own standards to create plug-ins from scratch. Though mid-size firm, it is following proper hierarchy and industry- based HR standards in terms of package and hr policies. If one is getting an opportunity, they should grab it.

Cons

Not any major cons but employee benefits can be increased.. just a suggestion.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Nice

26 May 2021 - Software Test Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working culture is very good

Cons

No cons in workplace environment

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Awesome company with great environment

8 Jan 2021 - Software Developer in Ahmedabad
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been working with WPWeb from last 5 years and I’m glad to be a part of this awesome organization where I learn, I implement my creative ideas, I grow, Enjoy my work everyday!! PROS Great environment, Friendly staff. HR and management are too good to understand employees. Appreciation and rewards process are really fast and better. Celebrations, leaves policies are also according to employee. Stress free work as I can manage my personal and professional life very easily.

Cons

As of now I find nothing bad and that reflects in my stability as well.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about WPWeb Infotech.