There are newer employer reviews for Walt Disney Company

The best employer I've had in the US so far!!!

Former Employee - Food and Beverage Hostess in Orlando, FL (US)
Former Employee - Food and Beverage Hostess in Orlando, FL (US)

I worked at Walt Disney Company full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-unlimited access to all parks and attractions for free AND you can invite a guest to go for free too -the best, the most understanding, polite, considerate, reasonable managers that I've met -excellent work ethic and corporate culture -superb facilities, clean, safe, impeccable -the best training in customer service you can get in the whole wide world -the happiest place to work at -tons of other perks!!!

Cons

-my job was paid very very low, but I don't know about the senior positions salary -not for people, who just want "a job to pay bills", you really have to give your all and best to this company, but it feels good!!!

Advice to Management

I worked as a food and beverage hostess outside all summer and the pay was very low, for the hot and humid conditions of this position you should raise the pay per hour and/or put some real fans/humidifiers on all those pop corn, ice cream, etc stands.

Other Employee Reviews for Walt Disney Company

1. Challenging & Fun

Former Employee - Lead Producer in North Hollywood, CA (US)
    Former Employee - Lead Producer in North Hollywood, CA (US)

I worked at Walt Disney Company full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A great place to work. Fast-paced, varied and challenging work is great for building skill sets and becoming more valuable as an employee.

Cons

Disney is a very political and competitive organization. The social aspect is great, but it's easy to get thrown under the bus, so to speak.

2. DIsney Park Ops Intern

Former Intern - Park Operations Intern in Orlando, FL (US)
    Former Intern - Park Operations Intern in Orlando, FL (US)

I worked at Walt Disney Company as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Met nice people Overall fun job Learned a lot about customer service Met and worked with a diverse group of individuals on a daily basis

Cons

Long hours- sometimes had 15+ hour shifts Worked all Holidays, without holiday pay, since I was an intern Very little pay, for what you're doing