Web Marketing Experts - Would not recommend | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Would not recommend"

I worked at Web Marketing Experts full-time

Pros

Interesting things to learn and good people

Cons

No trust in employees

Web Marketing Experts2018-09-26

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A company with opportunities if you are prepared"

I have been working at Web Marketing Experts full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been working for WME full-time for over 2.5 years. Here is my view of the company: It is a fun but also competitive environment. Managers are very supportive and helpful, with an open door policy. Anyone can go to the GM or the MD and ask for assistance. On Fridays we do "Recognition Friday's", everyone has an opportunity to be recognized by other team member for his/her achievement of the week. Team building events are always fun, and the end of year party is also memorable. The team at WME has become a second family to me, and the friends I have made are for life. The most important lesson I have learned at WME, is that opportunities are only for the people who are prepared.

Cons

It is a very competitive and fast paced environment, thus it can be very stressful sometimes, and it is definitely not a place for people who are looking for an easy and relaxed job.

Web Marketing Experts2017-04-04
  2. "A Good Place To Work"

Former Employee - SEM Campaign Manager in Melbourne

I worked at Web Marketing Experts full-time for more than a year

Pros

I am both a current and a former employee of Web Marketing Experts. I originally started working in this company in June 2012. I recently came back in January of this year, I can clearly see that WME has grown in this time to a well rounded and integrated digital marketing company. The culture was always great but the communication between departments wasn't always smooth. It's great to see this has been redesigned into a much more efficient model. Nick has always held his staff to a high standard but has never expected them to do anything he is not willing to do himself. I have found the company offers recognition and reward for hard work and has always demonstrated flexibility within reason.

Cons

I have only been working here for a few months and I have not as yet found any significant cons.

Web Marketing Experts2017-04-02

Discover more reviews about Web Marketing Experts.