West Coast Dental - Great company to work for | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Managing Dentist Pomona in Pomona, CA

I have been working at West Coast Dental full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Getting to work with knowledgeable staff. In the company there is an immense support from the upper management team. I have worked closely with Lucy Gonzales (regional manager). She has been for me at all times and guided me to become a better managing dentist. Doctor Sareh (clinical director) she is always there to make sure you have everything needed to achieve your personal clinical goals. Dr. Sohrab (CEO). The... most down to earth person ever. He is there for you to help with any issue you encounter. Can’t say there is any big dental company I know in which you can actually have direct line contact with the CEO. Not only that but trust me he takes part of his busy schedule and is there for you.

Cons

None that I can remember.

West Coast Dental2019-03-22

West Coast Dental Response

April 5, 2019Social Media Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to know you are enjoying your experience here.

1. "My experince as a biller"

Current Employee - Billing in East Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at West Coast Dental full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Team work, Family environment, room for growth

Cons

making sure before doctors start working that they become providers with insurances

Advice to Management

more incentives and actually distribute rewards , so employees can feel appreciative

West Coast Dental2019-09-18
  2. "SERV"

Current Employee - Treatment Coordinator

I have been working at West Coast Dental full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Ability to run the practice as our own. Ability to voice concerns and have them addressed in a timely manner. CEO and COO very involved not just a name or a picture.

Cons

To many hoops to jump through at times . Department overlap where not needed.

Advice to Management

Stay true to SERV

West Coast Dental2019-09-11

West Coast Dental Response

September 11, 2019Social Media Coordinator

We want to thank you for being an asset to the company and want you to know that your feedback is important. We want our employees to know that their priorities are our priorities and we are listening to all your suggestions. We will absolutely be staying true to SERV and thank you ...

Discover more reviews about West Coast Dental.